Tips and Tricks collaborator
I decided on the issues I would tackle in my Tips and Tricks pages in a number of ways. Most topics were ones commonly discussed in translation and grammar classes or consisted of some of the more common errors in translation or professional writing. I tried to choose some things that people, sometimes even those with years of experience in the field, question themselves on. Other topics are slightly more basic but pertinent nonetheless. In both situations I tried to explain rules as simply and clearly as possible while providing little memory tricks and fun-filled examples to spice things up a bit.
BA Honours Spec. French-English-Spanish Translation
Dean’s Honours List
University of Ottawa
Currently employed by CLS LexiTech as a French-English Translator.
- Évaluer le langage des travailleurs, le défi quotidien de la TÉLUQ
- De la complexité d’une langue à sa richesse culturelle
- Traduction de la saga Harry Potter 2
- Entretien avec le traducteur français des livres de Harry Potter
- Démence : l’apparition des symptômes retardée chez les personnes bilingues
- Rester debout
- The Bilingual Brain - Understanding the bilingual brain with the help of neuroimaging techniques
- Les joyaux de la langue – partie III
- Nouvelle revue sur la traduction et l’adaptation audiovisuelles
- La recherche de clients